norm

When we first installed XP home version it told us that
our CD drive was not a certified one (Pioneer). Since
installing we have had the send report to microsoft
appear everytime we start the computer. Needless to say
we got use to seeing this.

We now have upgraded LG cd burner and removed our old
pioneer from the system. The trouble is we still get this
send report screen everytime we start the computer.

My question is : How do I remove this screen from the
boot sequence..

Norm,

Start/Run/ type: Regedit Then Navigate to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting.
Click on Folder and in the Right Pane rt click on DoReport>select Modify
and change the value to 0