Suggestions for dual-PIII MoBos needed

Hello everyone.

After the MoBo (ASUS CUR-DLS) of our good old server died, we are left
alone with two P-III/733 CPUs (actually one from the server, another
from an older PC).

Instead of going for a new server and trashing the CPUs, I wish to
utilize them by buying (probably second-hand) a suitable dual-PIII
motherboard.

What are my alternatives? Good/Bad experiences?

SCSI is not a must, since we have another controller. Actually, I
would prefer a solution w/o on-board SCSI, which would be the most
cost-effective solution considering our extra controller lying on my
desk.

Anyone who has such a MoBo to sell is also very welcome (We are in
Turkey)

Thans in advance,
-arifi

I've got a Supermicro 370DDE here...New in it's box. It's an excellent
board, see this review: http://www.digit-life.com/articles/supermicro370dde/

I'm not likely to use it, so it could be yours for £50 plus shipping at
Royal Mail prices (about £15 for airmail)
"Arifi Koseoglu" <arifi@turk.net> wrote in message
> Hello everyone.
>
> After the MoBo (ASUS CUR-DLS) of our good old server died, we are left
> alone with two P-III/733 CPUs (actually one from the server, another
> from an older PC).
>
> Instead of going for a new server and trashing the CPUs, I wish to
> utilize them by buying (probably second-hand) a suitable dual-PIII
> motherboard.
>
> What are my alternatives? Good/Bad experiences?
>
> SCSI is not a must, since we have another controller. Actually, I
> would prefer a solution w/o on-board SCSI, which would be the most
> cost-effective solution considering our extra controller lying on my
> desk.
>
> Anyone who has such a MoBo to sell is also very welcome (We are in
> Turkey)
>
> Thans in advance,
> -arifi

CUV4X-D without scsi. CUV4X-DLS Lan and scsi onboard.

TUR-DLS, this one tualatin ready.

"Arifi Koseoglu" <arifi@turk.net> schreef in bericht