ATI RADEON 9100 and GA-6VXE7+

Hello:

I've a GA-6VXE7+ motherboard ( VIA Apollo Pro chipset ).
I bought the ATI RADEON 9100 128 MB ( CLUB 3D ).
But , in Windows XP PRO SP1 , I only can set 16 colors display mode.
The driver doesn't work saying it has a resource conflict.
I've probed to flash BIOS with new updates, but it continues wrong.

what can I do ?

Thanks in advance

Download and install the latest VIA 4 in 1 Hyoerion drivers and the latest
ATI Radeon drivers. XP default drivers do on 16 colors.