Front Panel USB Connectors

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 28, 2004 6:49:02 AM

Does anyone know of a source for front-panel USB 2.0 jacks and wiring to
connect to the MB (P4P800-E Deluxe) headers? Four jacks would be ideal.
There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no connectors.
Thanks.

-Mike
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 28, 2004 6:49:03 AM

"Mike L" <hmlNO@SPAMcarolina.rr.com> wrote in message news:Xns9515E81CB486Fhml039@24.25.9.42...
> Does anyone know of a source for front-panel USB 2.0 jacks and wiring to
> connect to the MB (P4P800-E Deluxe) headers? Four jacks would be ideal.
> There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no connectors.
> Thanks.
>
> -Mike

Check out - www.frontx.com

I have this unit on a P4P800E Deluxe and it works great. I've got two USB 2.0, one firewire, one headphone, and one mic.

Steve
OldManCompute
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 29, 2004 8:38:28 PM

> "Mike L" <hmlNO@SPAMcarolina.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a source for front-panel USB 2.0 jacks and wiring
>> to connect to the MB (P4P800-E Deluxe) headers? Four jacks would be
>> ideal. There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no
>> connectors. Thanks.
>>
>> -Mike
>
> Check out - www.frontx.com
>
> I have this unit on a P4P800E Deluxe and it works great. I've got two
> USB 2.0, one firewire, one headphone, and one mic.
>
> Steve
> OldManCompute

Thanks for the lead, Steve. That looks like what I want. I'm still trying
to figure out, though, if the connectors can be made to fit into the
extra 3.5" floppy slot. Regards.

-Mike
!