Front Panel USB Connectors

Does anyone know of a source for front-panel USB 2.0 jacks and wiring to
connect to the MB (P4P800-E Deluxe) headers? Four jacks would be ideal.
There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no connectors.
Thanks.

-Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about front panel connectors

    "Mike L" <hmlNO@SPAMcarolina.rr.com> wrote in message news:Xns9515E81CB486Fhml039@24.25.9.42...
    > Does anyone know of a source for front-panel USB 2.0 jacks and wiring to
    > connect to the MB (P4P800-E Deluxe) headers? Four jacks would be ideal.
    > There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no connectors.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -Mike

    Check out - www.frontx.com

    I have this unit on a P4P800E Deluxe and it works great. I've got two USB 2.0, one firewire, one headphone, and one mic.

    Steve
    OldManCompute

    > "Mike L" <hmlNO@SPAMcarolina.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know of a source for front-panel USB 2.0 jacks and wiring
    >> to connect to the MB (P4P800-E Deluxe) headers? Four jacks would be
    >> ideal. There seem to be plenty of $60 adapters available, but no
    >> connectors. Thanks.
    >>
    >> -Mike
    >
    > Check out - www.frontx.com
    >
    > I have this unit on a P4P800E Deluxe and it works great. I've got two
    > USB 2.0, one firewire, one headphone, and one mic.
    >
    > Steve
    > OldManCompute

    Thanks for the lead, Steve. That looks like what I want. I'm still trying
    to figure out, though, if the connectors can be made to fit into the
    extra 3.5" floppy slot. Regards.

    -Mike

Asus Front Panel USB Motherboards