tco

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

My display has a TCO certificate, does the certificate apply to the back of the displays in some harmful emissions such as magnetic emissions? because there was once a IT Pros told me the certificate is only apply to the surface of the displays.

ISO and TCO certificates for displays
http://www.nec-mitsubishi.com/coremedia/generator/Internet/Subsidiaries/Headquarter/Content/Knowledge/BGArticle/ISOandTCOcertificates,realm=Knowledge__BGArticle__Details,spec=x__hq__en

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

---

"tco" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| My display has a TCO certificate, does the certificate apply to the back of the displays in some harmful
emissions such as magnetic emissions? because there was once a IT Pros told me the certificate is only apply
to the surface of the displays.

TRENDING THREADS