How to find IDE UDMA status?

ramesh

HI,

I have a newly assembled AMD PC with XP Professional installed. How do I
ensure that my hard disk is working at ATA133?

Ramesh

EVEREST Home Edition is a freeware system information, system diagnostics
and benchmarking solution for home PC users, based on the award-winning
EVEREST Technology. It offers the world's most accurate system information
and diagnostics capabilities, including online features, memory benchmarks,
hardware monitoring, and low-level hardware information.

Download EVEREST Home Edition
http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=product&view=1&subpage=5

--
Carey Frisch