cd burns ok but wont read what it burnt! help!

it was all working fine until a week ago. i burn a cd and it all goes a-ok
and then when i try to read that cd it says its empty. loading it in other
computers shows correct data burnt so i have no idea what could be the
reason. i have win xp and a matshita ujda 710 burner. I havent installed any
new software, only Sygate firewall & started using internet on cable! Hm.
Any thought would be appreciated because i am on the verge on throwing this
thing outta my window!

thank you!

i have the same problem.....i find using a different type
of cd works for me cuz i was using these dodgy ones try
Phillips CD-R80 not sure if thats the prob but its worth a
try

TRENDING THREADS