K8V-SE-Deluxe & PVR250

Is anyone running a Hauppauge PVR250 in a
Asus K8V-SE-Deluxe motherboard successfully?
In wintv I get no picture or sound.
In Snapstream Beyond TV 3 it runs about 5 min or so
then the picture freezes but the sound still works.
I was using beta bios 1004.001 went back to 1003
but that didn't help. I've also installed the latest drivers
for the pvr250 and hyperion via 4in1 4.51 drivers.

Jim M

"JBM" <jmanning95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone running a Hauppauge PVR250 in a
> Asus K8V-SE-Deluxe motherboard successfully?
> In wintv I get no picture or sound.
> In Snapstream Beyond TV 3 it runs about 5 min or so
> then the picture freezes but the sound still works.
> I was using beta bios 1004.001 went back to 1003
> but that didn't help. I've also installed the latest drivers
> for the pvr250 and hyperion via 4in1 4.51 drivers.
>
> Jim M

The cause of my problem was my Audigy 2 sound card.
I noticed that the fire wire port on it wasn't working and
when I moved the card to other PCI slots it caused other
problems. I removed the card and reinstalled XP, now
Beyind TV is working. I was also having a problem with
Acronis true image hanging when booting from recovery
CD that problem is fixed too.

Jim M