P4B533-E and Siren

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
June 29, 2004 4:22:53 AM

Hi

My computer beeps and a siren sounds during normal use. Is it chassis
intrusion enabled or overheating or mobo death sound?

My system: P4B533-E 1014 BIOS, Leadtek GeForce 3 Ti-200, Audigy MP3,
Samsung 348b Combo Drive, Floppy Drive and Maxtor 40Gb HDD.

Thanks
NBK

More about : p4b533 siren

June 29, 2004 6:56:16 AM

NBK wrote:
> Hi
>
> My computer beeps and a siren sounds during normal use. Is it chassis
> intrusion enabled or overheating or mobo death sound?
>
> My system: P4B533-E 1014 BIOS, Leadtek GeForce 3 Ti-200, Audigy MP3,
> Samsung 348b Combo Drive, Floppy Drive and Maxtor 40Gb HDD.
>
> Thanks
> NBK
The power cord partially wiggled loose from the mobo. I reseated it and
everything is fine
NBK
!