P4B533-E and Siren

Hi

My computer beeps and a siren sounds during normal use. Is it chassis
intrusion enabled or overheating or mobo death sound?

My system: P4B533-E 1014 BIOS, Leadtek GeForce 3 Ti-200, Audigy MP3,
Samsung 348b Combo Drive, Floppy Drive and Maxtor 40Gb HDD.

Thanks
NBK
1 answer Last reply
More about p4b533 siren

    NBK wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > My computer beeps and a siren sounds during normal use. Is it chassis
    > intrusion enabled or overheating or mobo death sound?
    >
    > My system: P4B533-E 1014 BIOS, Leadtek GeForce 3 Ti-200, Audigy MP3,
    > Samsung 348b Combo Drive, Floppy Drive and Maxtor 40Gb HDD.
    >
    > Thanks
    > NBK
    The power cord partially wiggled loose from the mobo. I reseated it and
    everything is fine
    NBK

Asus Motherboards