What can I do with MSV files, can I email and listen to th..

peterm

I have a Sony digital recorder ICD-MS1 that saves files to my HD in MSV
format , of course after reading the Memory Stick via the voice editor, can
I send them to a lady in an email to listen to, or better yet, can the
files be converted into writing maybe? Any help is appreciated......Peter

peterm

Many many thanks, that was the perfect information, I downloaded the
plug-in, and now I can use the Media Player as well, convert the files to a
wave file, and do whatever I want. I appreciate you a lot for this wonderful
information..............Peter