A7V8X-X and external lan card

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 30, 2004 10:12:27 AM

My A7V8X-X does not want to boot anymore when I plug a PCI LAN card type
Realtek RTL8139D.
I also try disabling the on-board Lan via BIOS but it is the same.
Does anyone had had the same issue? Any possible solution?
Thanks in advance.
June 30, 2004 9:38:42 PM

Disable item via System Properties, Hardware, Device Manager

!