A7V8X-X and external lan card

My A7V8X-X does not want to boot anymore when I plug a PCI LAN card type
Realtek RTL8139D.
I also try disabling the on-board Lan via BIOS but it is the same.
Does anyone had had the same issue? Any possible solution?
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about a7v8x external card

    Disable item via System Properties, Hardware, Device Manager

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:12:27 GMT, pelos <fpelos@free.it> wrote:

    >My A7V8X-X does not want to boot anymore when I plug a PCI LAN card type
    >Realtek RTL8139D.
    >I also try disabling the on-board Lan via BIOS but it is the same.
    >Does anyone had had the same issue? Any possible solution?
    >Thanks in advance.

Asus LAN Motherboards