Printer Error message

May 22, 2004 3:04:20 PM

I have a hp deskjet 820 cxi. One day I started getting
an error message saying 'this document failed to print'
Funny thing is the document printed fine. It doesn't
seem to cause a problem except for the message popping
up. I can't associate the problem with any change I
made.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

More about : printer error message

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 22, 2004 4:09:22 PM

Uninstall and reinstall:

Since this is an old and very discontinued printer, the latest drivers are
included in XP and not available from HP. Use the Add Printer Wizard to
install the printer.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com