need help with key for condition zero

I've been playin counter-strike a while back and saw condition zero in the
shop so I decided to get it, I've installed it and then when it comes to
puttin in the cd key I've put it in and it just throws up invalid key...
grrr Hope no bugger has my key and has messed up my copy of this. Can anyone
help in gettin me playing it. I well want to become king of it again :-)

Thanks in advance!!!

Mike
3 answers Last reply
More about need condition zero

    Michael Urey schrieb am 22.04.05 17:39:

    > grrr Hope no bugger has my key and has messed up my copy of this. Can anyone

    Sounds like this.. :-(

    > help in gettin me playing it. I well want to become king of it again :-)

    First you could try to change your copy of CZ for a new one in the shop
    where you bought it. Try to explain them, maybe they do it.

    Second option is to contact Steam:
    http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=zVKGzBDh
    ru, BM

    He can return it to the place of purchase for the same title w/o any
    problem. The rule is that you can't exchange an open item for a new title.

    DJ schrieb am 22.04.05 22:26:
    > He can return it to the place of purchase for the same title w/o any
    > problem.

    I hope/think so.

    > The rule is that you can't exchange an open item for a new title.

    What do you mean with "open item" and "new title"?
    (Sorry, i'm no native english-speaker..)
    cu, BM

Video Games