jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Hi,
I have an HP 530FF with XP Pro my issue is that you cannot right click and highlight any text at any time. I have tried reloading the mouse drivers but no luck.

How about if you hold the left-mouse-button down and drag
the mouse cursor across the text you want to
highlight...does that work ?

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

yoiu cannot click and highlight with the right button, you have to do it
with the left button.

Hope this helps. Let us know.
Kenny S
foksot2004 at hotmail.com
www.computerboom.net
"Jamie" <mjmarusich@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have an HP 530FF with XP Pro my issue is that you cannot right click and
highlight any text at any time. I have tried reloading the mouse drivers but
no luck.

---