No space on partitioned drive

PC = Sony PCV-RS320
OS = Win XP Home
C drive = 15Gig used and 647Meg free
D drive = 52Meg used and 92Gig free

How do I get more space on my C drive? I keep getting a "Low Disk Space" warning.

(Remove the "nospam" from my email address to send me a message)

Replace your drive C with your drive D

Backup all the files you wish to keep off your drive D. Then, clone drive C
to D; and expand the partition. Replace your "old" drive C as your D.

"Topekajhawk" <nospamtopekajhawk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> PC = Sony PCV-RS320
> OS = Win XP Home
> C drive = 15Gig used and 647Meg free
> D drive = 52Meg used and 92Gig free
>
> How do I get more space on my C drive? I keep getting a "Low Disk Space"
warning.

> (Remove the "nospam" from my email address to send me a message)

peter

Hi,

Try Partition Magic 8.0 from Powerquest.com
You can use it to resize/merge/create partitions to your desire at any time; other useful features also included.

Peter