  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 10:11:46 PM

Hi all!

Could someone tell me if my A7N8X-E Deluxe MB ver 1.01 has 400FSB.I
bought this new board from Ebay and the seller told me it supports
400FSB.I would like to know for sure.

Thank You Kindly,

William

More about : a7n8x deluxe ver 400 fsb

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 10:11:47 PM

"William Comeau" <wec@netscape.ca> wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> Could someone tell me if my A7N8X-E Deluxe MB ver 1.01 has 400FSB.I
> bought this new board from Ebay and the seller told me it supports
> 400FSB.I would like to know for sure.
>
> Thank You Kindly,
>
> William

Very well, especially with the 1011 BIOS. That's assuming
you mean with a 400FSB CPU. Never tried it with an
overclocked non-400FSB CPU, but haven't heard that it has
a problem in that way.

Luck;
Ken
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 2, 2004 11:14:44 PM

Ken Maltby wrote:
> "William Comeau" <wec@netscape.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Hi all!
>>
>>Could someone tell me if my A7N8X-E Deluxe MB ver 1.01 has 400FSB.I
>>bought this new board from Ebay and the seller told me it supports
>>400FSB.I would like to know for sure.
>>
>>Thank You Kindly,
>>
>>William
>

> Very well, especially with the 1011 BIOS. That's assuming
> you mean with a 400FSB CPU. Never tried it with an
> overclocked non-400FSB CPU, but haven't heard that it has
> a problem in that way.
>
> Luck;
> Ken

Thank you for the info and yes I ment 400FSB CPU.

William
!