A7n8X-e Deluxe ver. 1.01 400 FSB!

Hi all!

Could someone tell me if my A7N8X-E Deluxe MB ver 1.01 has 400FSB.I
bought this new board from Ebay and the seller told me it supports
400FSB.I would like to know for sure.

Thank You Kindly,

William
2 answers Last reply
More about a7n8x deluxe

    "William Comeau" <wec@netscape.ca> wrote in message
    > Hi all!
    >
    > Could someone tell me if my A7N8X-E Deluxe MB ver 1.01 has 400FSB.I
    > bought this new board from Ebay and the seller told me it supports
    > 400FSB.I would like to know for sure.
    >
    > Thank You Kindly,
    >
    > William

    Very well, especially with the 1011 BIOS. That's assuming
    you mean with a 400FSB CPU. Never tried it with an
    overclocked non-400FSB CPU, but haven't heard that it has
    a problem in that way.

    Luck;
    Ken

    Ken Maltby wrote:
    > "William Comeau" <wec@netscape.ca> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi all!
    >>
    >>Could someone tell me if my A7N8X-E Deluxe MB ver 1.01 has 400FSB.I
    >>bought this new board from Ebay and the seller told me it supports
    >>400FSB.I would like to know for sure.
    >>
    >>Thank You Kindly,
    >>
    >>William
    >

    > Very well, especially with the 1011 BIOS. That's assuming
    > you mean with a 400FSB CPU. Never tried it with an
    > overclocked non-400FSB CPU, but haven't heard that it has
    > a problem in that way.
    >
    > Luck;
    > Ken

    Thank you for the info and yes I ment 400FSB CPU.

    William

Asus Ebay Motherboards