Error meassage after booting up

The following message appears when the desktop first
comes up on the screen,

" WJVIEW ERROR " Could not execute MAIN: The system can
not find the file specified.

After hitting OK then we go onto the earthlink softwhere
and get the following message

Unable to connect to the following device

Intel (R) PRO/100VE Network connection Please check your
network connection and try again.

The DSL line is OK as I am posting this via a laptop
connected through the dsl box

Any suggestions? either po st here or e-mail to the
following addresses
mommyboo@earthlink.net
john.trotte@pfizer.com

http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/WJViewError.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831427

peter

Hi,

It is caused by a spyware called WebSavings.
Go to lavasoftusa.com to download the free ware Adaware 6.0
After download and installed Adaware 6.0, run to remove spywares and then update all the critical patches from MS update site.

See below link:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/WJViewError.htm

Peter