dynamic drive partition

Tags:
  • Partition
  • Windows XP
May 23, 2004 1:46:29 AM

I recently brought win XP and wanted to create a
partition on my HD to install it on. After trying I found
that its not a 'basic' HD its 'dynamic' and I can only
create a volume. I can't follow the win help topic on
this for the command prompt or through control panel (it
seems incomplete or wrong??).

Can someone please help me I'm keen to have my comp
running sweet by formating and paritioning (volumising?)
my Hard disk.

Thanks,
Blake

More about : dynamic drive partition

May 23, 2004 2:46:03 AM

The best advice for partitioning and resizing hard drives is to buy yourself a copy of Partition Magic.

If your local PC shop desn't have it, find a better place to shop.
!