Installing TV Tuner card

Hi All,
I am trying to install a TV tuner on my machine. But it didn't come with the
driver, and the manufacturer isn't a well kown one. How can I proceed.
Thanks.
The Undertaker

Start by telling us the name of this mfg?

Bill Crocker

"The Undertaker" <chrispak9@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> I am trying to install a TV tuner on my machine. But it didn't come with
the
> driver, and the manufacturer isn't a well kown one. How can I proceed.
> Thanks.
> The Undertaker

You could proceed to a store and buy a name brand device
that comes with software and has a web site for doing
updates.

Cheap isn't always a bargain.