Did you install the software and drivers that came with it? Did you read
the docs/manual that came with it?

Bobby

"bagheera" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI
>
> I installed a tv tuner card I have sound but no picture can oyu help.

Bagheera

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

HAve installed all drivers and followed instructions to the letter

----- NoNoBadDog! wrote: -----

Did you install the software and drivers that came with it? Did you read
the docs/manual that came with it?

Bobby

"bagheera" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI
>> I installed a tv tuner card I have sound but no picture can oyu help.

Did you attach the cable from the audio out on the tuner card to the input
on your audio card, and then verified through the audio applet that the
input is active?

> HAve installed all drivers and followed instructions to the letter
>
> ----- NoNoBadDog! wrote: -----
>
> Did you install the software and drivers that came with it? Did you
> read
> the docs/manual that came with it?
>
> Bobby
>
> "bagheera" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HI
> >> I installed a tv tuner card I have sound but no picture can oyu
> help.

Then it should work. Please say such minor details as what
make/model card, type of connections you have to the monitor
or TV set, TV source (VCR, DVD, cable, antenna) and you
might get some answers.

wrote in message

| > HI
| >> I installed a tv tuner card I have sound but no
picture can oyu help.

Bagheera

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

HI

The card is a tevion xpert tuner xpert tv7134 all connection are in the correct place