INFRARED: what do i need??

i have win xp home edition (oem). i have a infrared enabled mobile phone. i
want it to communicate it with my pc. what hardware do i need?

Neerav

You need a PCI card with IR and a front panel IR device.
You also need nothing between the phone and the sensor.

You will also need the software to drive the connection.