Change XP keyboard layout

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I recently re-installed Windows XP as a fresh install,
and I don't remember seeing the option to choose a
British keyboard layout, so I've ended up with a US
layout. In Windows 98 you can chnage this after
installation, in Control Panel/Keyboards, but in Windows
XP the option isn't there. Anyone got a suggestion on how
to easily change it?

Thanks

Ray

Try Regional and Language Options in Control Panel . . .