Disappearing Disk Space

XP; 10MB hard drive for winxp; another hard drive for
swap file.

??total file sizes for winxp dir; program files is 4GB --
disk space in My Computer for drive reports 2GB, and over
time keeps dwindling down, now 600MB. Swap file on
different drive, nothing new installed, keep outlook pst
folders small, what gives?? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about disappearing disk space

    Edwards wrote:
    > XP; 10MB hard drive for winxp; another hard drive for
    > swap file.
    >
    > ??total file sizes for winxp dir; program files is 4GB --
    > disk space in My Computer for drive reports 2GB, and over
    > time keeps dwindling down, now 600MB. Swap file on
    > different drive, nothing new installed, keep outlook pst
    > folders small, what gives?? Thanks

    If you're using Norton AV, purge the protected files. Right click trash
    bin and go from there.

    shaka

Disk Space Hard Drives Windows XP