Disappearing Disk Space

May 23, 2004 2:16:52 PM

XP; 10MB hard drive for winxp; another hard drive for
swap file.

??total file sizes for winxp dir; program files is 4GB --
disk space in My Computer for drive reports 2GB, and over
time keeps dwindling down, now 600MB. Swap file on
different drive, nothing new installed, keep outlook pst
folders small, what gives?? Thanks
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 2:57:18 PM

Edwards wrote:
> XP; 10MB hard drive for winxp; another hard drive for
> swap file.
>
> ??total file sizes for winxp dir; program files is 4GB --
> disk space in My Computer for drive reports 2GB, and over
> time keeps dwindling down, now 600MB. Swap file on
> different drive, nothing new installed, keep outlook pst
> folders small, what gives?? Thanks

If you're using Norton AV, purge the protected files. Right click trash
bin and go from there.

shaka
!