Daemon tools virtual drives do not show

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi
Daemon tools virtual drives do not show up in my computer
window so I can not run programs on them, they do show up
in the system window and say they have be enabled, any
ideas?

Richard wrote:
> Daemon tools virtual drives do not show up in my computer
> window so I can not run programs on them, they do show up
> in the system window and say they have be enabled, any
> ideas?

Download the latest Daemon Tools.
Uninstall Daemon Tools and Reinstall with the latest download.

As Daemon Tools is a third party product (and functions quite well in
Windows XP), if you are having trouble, you will need to troubleshoot your
own system by uninstalling unneeded applications, cleaning up spyware/adware
and such.

--
<- Shenan ->