A7N8X-E Deluxe onboard audio

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
July 5, 2004 11:03:24 PM

Im thinking of ditching my pci audio card ( soundblaster audigy 2 zs )
and using the onboard sound of the a7n8x-e deluxe board. Can i still
use my 6.1 creative speakers? will it really affect the way my pc
sounds if i swap? i play UT2004, WC Snooker 2003, and watch dvds and
listen to mp3s.

thanks

paul
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 5, 2004 11:14:59 PM

me!! wrote:
> Im thinking of ditching my pci audio card ( soundblaster audigy 2 zs )
> and using the onboard sound of the a7n8x-e deluxe board. Can i still
> use my 6.1 creative speakers? will it really affect the way my pc
> sounds if i swap? i play UT2004, WC Snooker 2003, and watch dvds and
> listen to mp3s.

Why don't you try it? It's not like it'll cost you anything other than
time.

Personally I'd connect to the speakers digitally, that way you can still use
your inputs.

Ben
a b V Motherboard
July 6, 2004 12:35:57 AM

Treid it and it didnt sound as good as my audigy 2 so the audigy has
gone back in!
!