A7N8X-E Deluxe onboard audio

Im thinking of ditching my pci audio card ( soundblaster audigy 2 zs )
and using the onboard sound of the a7n8x-e deluxe board. Can i still
use my 6.1 creative speakers? will it really affect the way my pc
sounds if i swap? i play UT2004, WC Snooker 2003, and watch dvds and
listen to mp3s.

thanks

paul
2 answers Last reply
More about a7n8x deluxe onboard audio

    me!! wrote:
    > Im thinking of ditching my pci audio card ( soundblaster audigy 2 zs )
    > and using the onboard sound of the a7n8x-e deluxe board. Can i still
    > use my 6.1 creative speakers? will it really affect the way my pc
    > sounds if i swap? i play UT2004, WC Snooker 2003, and watch dvds and
    > listen to mp3s.

    Why don't you try it? It's not like it'll cost you anything other than
    time.

    Personally I'd connect to the speakers digitally, that way you can still use
    your inputs.

    Ben

    Treid it and it didnt sound as good as my audigy 2 so the audigy has
    gone back in!

Asus Audio Motherboards