P4P800-E Deluxe BIOS -- PnP setting, on or off?

Using a P4P800-E Deluxe with Windows XP Home.

I see the BIOS>Advanced>PCIPnP>Plug and Play O/S is set to "no" by default.
My system is working just fine at that setting, but I'm wondering if those
of you here who are the experts would set it to "yes."

As always, thanks for any advice and information on this setting.

John

Paul

Splendid

In article <F-idnaKEA840nnfdRVn-gQ@lmi.net>, "John Blaustein"
<nomail@nomail.com> wrote:

> Using a P4P800-E Deluxe with Windows XP Home.
>
> I see the BIOS>Advanced>PCIPnP>Plug and Play O/S is set to "no" by default.
> My system is working just fine at that setting, but I'm wondering if those
> of you here who are the experts would set it to "yes."
>
> As always, thanks for any advice and information on this setting.
>
> John

There is a small writeup here.

http://www.rojakpot.com/showFreeBOG.aspx?Lang=0&bogno=149

Paul

Paul,

"No" it is! Thanks!

John

> In article <F-idnaKEA840nnfdRVn-gQ@lmi.net>, "John Blaustein"
> <nomail@nomail.com> wrote:
>
> > Using a P4P800-E Deluxe with Windows XP Home.
> >
> > I see the BIOS>Advanced>PCIPnP>Plug and Play O/S is set to "no" by
default.
> > My system is working just fine at that setting, but I'm wondering if
those
> > of you here who are the experts would set it to "yes."
> >
> > As always, thanks for any advice and information on this setting.
> >
> > John
>
> There is a small writeup here.
>
> http://www.rojakpot.com/showFreeBOG.aspx?Lang=0&bogno=149
>
> Paul