Virtual PC PROBLEMS

I have an ibook but when i go to virtual PC it comes up
fine.then i go to the list to choose windows xp. It starts
but it gets a mesage that there is a problem and somthing
has happend and it gives me 4 options 1.re start windows
2.re start from last time it was working correctly.soory i
cant remember the other to. So i will click on one of them
and it will start boot up but then crashes half way
through. But other times it say it cant find os. PLEASE
HELP. the other thing is when it was working it was so
slow can you please help
2 answers Last reply
More about virtual problems

    Sarah wrote:

    > I have an ibook but when i go to virtual PC it comes up
    > fine.then i go to the list to choose windows xp. It starts
    > but it gets a mesage that there is a problem and somthing
    > has happend and it gives me 4 options 1.re start windows
    > 2.re start from last time it was working correctly.soory i
    > cant remember the other to. So i will click on one of them
    > and it will start boot up but then crashes half way
    > through. But other times it say it cant find os. PLEASE
    > HELP. the other thing is when it was working it was so
    > slow can you please help

    Re-install Virtual Windows and WindowsXP that came with
    it. If the installation continues to fail or Windows,
    crashing, then verify that all of the system resources
    are available and properly setup. Sometimes, the better
    solution might be the PC-Windows notebok/laptop instead
    of the Mac.

    You can get better help in microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc

    --PA

    "Sarah" <sarahlilley@ljh.com.au> wrote in message news:110a801c44153$c6df9910$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    > I have an ibook but when i go to virtual PC it comes up
    > fine.then i go to the list to choose windows xp. It starts
    > but it gets a mesage that there is a problem and somthing
    > has happend and it gives me 4 options 1.re start windows
    > 2.re start from last time it was working correctly.soory i
    > cant remember the other to. So i will click on one of them
    > and it will start boot up but then crashes half way
    > through. But other times it say it cant find os. PLEASE
    > HELP. the other thing is when it was working it was so
    > slow can you please help

Virtual PC Microsoft Windows XP