Cannot share internet between wireless network

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
December 17, 2004 5:15:02 AM

Hi I have tried everything to share the internet connection between my two
wireless networked xp pro with sp2 computers. They share files and chat but
wont let the other computer access the internet. Any ideas please?
--
Thanks alot rossj
December 18, 2004 12:28:19 AM

Hi
May be this can Help.
There are variety of ways to have a Network and share the Internet, the
nature of the precise setting depends on how the whole system look like.
The content of the following links will provide you with a tutorial about
the issue. It is short and to the point.
Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -
Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -
The pages above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices and
Brand recommendations. The principles however are still the same.
Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg
Installing Network: http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

!