Cannot share internet between wireless network

Hi I have tried everything to share the internet connection between my two
wireless networked xp pro with sp2 computers. They share files and chat but
wont let the other computer access the internet. Any ideas please?
--
Thanks alot rossj
1 answer Last reply

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    There are variety of ways to have a Network and share the Internet, the
    nature of the precise setting depends on how the whole system look like.
    The content of the following links will provide you with a tutorial about
    the issue. It is short and to the point.
    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -
    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -
    The pages above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices and
    Brand recommendations. The principles however are still the same.
    Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
    http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg
    Installing Network: http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "rossj" <rossj_au@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi I have tried everything to share the internet connection between my two
    > wireless networked xp pro with sp2 computers. They share files and chat
    but
    > wont let the other computer access the internet. Any ideas please?
    > --
    > Thanks alot rossj

Wireless Wireless Network Internet Wireless Networking Product