Compaq Presario sr1130nx

I was informed this box has an Asus motherboard. Anyone know which one?
It's got an AMD XP 3000+ and 3 PCI, 1 AGP.

I would also like to ask just what kind of performance hit the DDR 333
memory is taking by using the onboard shared memory graphics? Any good
websites describing just what the performance hit is in detail? Thanks, I'm
not having much luck finding anything good myself.

--
A sickened mind and spirit
The mirror tells me lies

THX 1138

Tim

You can usually see a model number printed on the motherboard. All Asus
boards I have seen have the model number in quite large letters - usually in
the middle, but sometimes elsewhere. So open up and have a look - if your
nervous about this, then simply don't touch anything internally, don't wear
synthetics or silk and brush close to the machine.

- Tim

"fastfwd" <fastfwd01@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was informed this box has an Asus motherboard. Anyone know which one?
> It's got an AMD XP 3000+ and 3 PCI, 1 AGP.
>
> I would also like to ask just what kind of performance hit the DDR 333
> memory is taking by using the onboard shared memory graphics? Any good
> websites describing just what the performance hit is in detail? Thanks,
> I'm
> not having much luck finding anything good myself.
>
> --
> A sickened mind and spirit
> The mirror tells me lies
> Could I mistake myself for someone
> Who lives behind my eyes
> Will he escape my soul
> Or will he live in me
> Is he tryin' to get out or tryin' to enter me
>
> THX 1138

TRENDING THREADS