graeme

My memory usage has increased dramatically over the past
few days. It now uses around 400MB just to display the
desktop.

Spyware, Trojans, email server run by the virus, these all
come to mind.

"Graeme" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1194401c441c5$ac783ba0$a101280a@phx.gbl...