Amazing UK Servers(Free Trial)

http://www.instantgameserver.com/

Clan servers from only £20 per month. And over 145 supported games/mods
which you can swap between as and when you please.
I myself have tried many other server providers, but GAME2XS really do
ROCK!!!
Go get a FREE server trial and see for your selfs.
Vistit http://www.instantgameserver.com/ for server info.
And http://www.game2xs.com/ for info.

For any help, chat to me(The Guv'nor),Topbanana, or Pete.
In IRC #game2xs on Quakenet

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about amazing servers free trial

    many people are moaning about game2xs..

    see
    http://www.zhgclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8855&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    for one example.

    <<low price HL1 & HL2 servers for rental>>
    <<10 player private clanserver 12 quid!!>>
    http://www.stressed-out.org - for details or #stressed on quakenet
    CS Public #1, 195.242.236.6:27015 ff=on, awp=off trial public server

    Trunky wrote:
    > many people are moaning about game2xs..
    >
    > see
    > http://www.zhgclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8855&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    > for one example.

    Thats just one clan. I hear of no1 complaining about them.

Games Servers Video Games