Amazing UK Servers(Free Trial)

http://www.instantgameserver.com/

Clan servers from only £20 per month. And over 145 supported games/mods
which you can swap between as and when you please.
I myself have tried many other server providers, but GAME2XS really do
ROCK!!!
Go get a FREE server trial and see for your selfs.
Vistit http://www.instantgameserver.com/ for server info.
And http://www.game2xs.com/ for info.

For any help, chat to me(The Guv'nor),Topbanana, or Pete.
In IRC #game2xs on Quakenet

Thanks

many people are moaning about game2xs..

see
http://www.zhgclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8855&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
for one example.

<<low price HL1 & HL2 servers for rental>>
<<10 player private clanserver 12 quid!!>>
http://www.stressed-out.org - for details or #stressed on quakenet
CS Public #1, 195.242.236.6:27015 ff=on, awp=off trial public server