Karen

Hi, question for you, the uninstall XP is like 369 MB, is
there a reason to have this on my puter as it takes up an
enormous amount of room. Currently leaves me with 20%
free space. (I upgraded from Windows 98 to XP recently
and lost a ton of space). Now i'm finding everything
sooooooooooo slow.

thanks
karen

Karen;
Follow this:
The Disk Clean-up part should take care of the uninstall files.
Follow the rest for speed issues.

Also, you probably need to consider another hard drive.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, question for you, the uninstall XP is like 369 MB, is
> there a reason to have this on my puter as it takes up an
> enormous amount of room. Currently leaves me with 20%
> free space. (I upgraded from Windows 98 to XP recently
> and lost a ton of space). Now i'm finding everything
> sooooooooooo slow.
>
> thanks
> karen

Mike

Splendid

You really should get a larger harddrive, 20gb at least.. and probably more
memory too.. 512mb is good..