Gordon

i have a creative sound blaster live 5.1 number EMU 10k1
sound card i have lost my sound when i changed my system
from XP PRO to XP Home i do not have a driver disk i have
looked for the driver on my computer but i cannot find it,
would anyone be able to help me with my problem,
i would be most gratefull & i Thank you for any help that
you may give me,
Gordon.

On Tue, 25 May 2004 04:49:16 -0700, gordon wrote:

> i have a creative sound blaster live 5.1 number EMU 10k1
> sound card i have lost my sound when i changed my system
> from XP PRO to XP Home i do not have a driver disk i have
> looked for the driver on my computer but i cannot find it,
> would anyone be able to help me with my problem,
> i would be most gratefull & i Thank you for any help that
> you may give me,
> Gordon.

Check the Creative website for XP drivers. I know that they have them as I
use a SB 5.1 too.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User