jeffp

MB = A7N8X-E
OS = Windows 2000 Server

Both onboard NIC's have not been auto detectedd.

I'm not loading any diagnostic utilities as this is not a playstation, but a
development server for databases.

I would have thought that the NIC's would just work.

(I am impressed that I can use my cordless KM and a single USB KVM switch
enabled USB and Legacy Keyborad support)

TIA

JeffP.....

Dano

Have you loaded the nForce Chipset drivers? Get them at www.nvidia.com for
the latest Unified nForce Chipset drivers.