i'm worried when i received a pop up that says there was
an eroor regarding the LSA shell-export version, i dont
know that what does it meant or is that something to
worry about? is there something goin on in my computer
that i do not know? please do enlighten me about this
issue and is there any help or advice that i need to help
solve this issue. thank you very much.

Visit the following website and use the procedure to
remove the "Sasser Worm" from your computer:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/sasser.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

--
Carey Frisch