usb exceeds it limit

Hi there,
I have a p4b533-E and then I connect my new monitors usb connector to it (it
has a built in 4 port hub) I get the error message:-'An unknown device has
exceeded the current limits of its hub port'.
I presume the AOC tft monitor hub is powered as the monitor itself is
powered.

Can anyone advise how I can correct this? Is there perhaps a driver of
something I need for the p4b533?

Many thanks
Stuart
1 answer Last reply
More about exceeds limit

    try getting drivers for the monitor. I use an AOC
    monitor but not the same monitor as u. And there
    are drivers for it.

    Or try sending an email to AOC.at www.aocmonitor.com

    "Stuart Palmer" <stuartglenpalmer@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    > I have a p4b533-E and then I connect my new monitors usb connector to it
    (it
    > has a built in 4 port hub) I get the error message:-'An unknown device has
    > exceeded the current limits of its hub port'.
    > I presume the AOC tft monitor hub is powered as the monitor itself is
    > powered.
    >
    > Can anyone advise how I can correct this? Is there perhaps a driver of
    > something I need for the p4b533?
    >
    > Many thanks
    > Stuart

Asus Monitors USB Motherboards