usb exceeds it limit

Hi there,
I have a p4b533-E and then I connect my new monitors usb connector to it (it
has a built in 4 port hub) I get the error message:-'An unknown device has
exceeded the current limits of its hub port'.
I presume the AOC tft monitor hub is powered as the monitor itself is
powered.

Can anyone advise how I can correct this? Is there perhaps a driver of
something I need for the p4b533?

Many thanks
Stuart

Paul

Splendid

try getting drivers for the monitor. I use an AOC
monitor but not the same monitor as u. And there
are drivers for it.

Or try sending an email to AOC.at www.aocmonitor.com