change mobo and windows can't start

Hi, my computer's mobo fails and I changed another mobo
of different make & model. Now the Windows XP can't start
and keeps rebooting; same for trying to start in safe
mode - a blue screen appears for split second and system
reboots.
What can I do to start the Windows again.

Thanks in advance.

Changing a Motherboard or Moving a Hard Drive with XP Installed
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Ong HK" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| Hi, my computer's mobo fails and I changed another mobo
| of different make & model. Now the Windows XP can't start
| and keeps rebooting; same for trying to start in safe
| mode - a blue screen appears for split second and system
| reboots.
| What can I do to start the Windows again.
|
| Thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS