two contact folders

June 12, 2004 7:54:58 PM

Hello,

I have two Contacts folders in Outlook. One folder is for personal contacts
and the other is for business contacts. I am thinking of buying a Windows CE
device. can the Windows CE handle downloading two contacts folders from my
desktop Outlook?

cheers,
Michael

More about : contact folders

Anonymous
June 12, 2004 8:58:10 PM

Hi,
You'll need a 3rd party app to edit both folders. Check out Pocket On
Schedule from www.odysseyinc.com

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.cewindows.net

"Michael Lindekugel" <michael@lindekugel.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have two Contacts folders in Outlook. One folder is for personal
> contacts
> and the other is for business contacts. I am thinking of buying a Windows
> CE
> device. can the Windows CE handle downloading two contacts folders from my
> desktop Outlook?
>
> cheers,
> Michael

Anonymous
June 13, 2004 11:21:17 PM

"Michael Lindekugel" <michael@lindekugel.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have two Contacts folders in Outlook. One folder is for personal contacts
>and the other is for business contacts. I am thinking of buying a Windows CE
>device. can the Windows CE handle downloading two contacts folders from my
>desktop Outlook?

Not natively. Consider categories. Outlook can group them in two
groups for you on your desktop and they all will fit on your Pocket
PC. http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=...