Sign in with
Your question

How do I fix this !?!?!?!?!Windows cannot find 'C:\program files(x86)\Mozilla Fi

Last response: in Windows 7
January 18, 2011 12:27:28 AM

Hello,how do I fix this!?!?!?!
Windows cannot find 'C:\program files(x86)\Mozilla Firefox.exe.' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.
a b $ Windows 7
January 18, 2011 3:07:36 AM

Have you tried to reinstall Firefox yet?

Otherwise use Start Menu and type firefox in the search bar.
When you see Mozilla Firefox in the Programs category right click on the program and choose Properties. The Application target location is what you need in the shortcut.
It will probably look like this: "C:\Program Files(x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

Right click to edit the shortcut properties to match what you found in the target location.
m
l
a b È Firefox
a c 228 $ Windows 7
January 18, 2011 1:42:03 PM

Shouldn't that be Mozilla\Firefoxe.exe? You are missing a back slash or as WR2 wrote Mozilla Firefox\Firefox.exe.

You can also go to the folder where firefox.exe is, right-click and drag it to the desktop. When you let go of the right mouse button you should get a popup menu. Select "create shortcut here".
m
l
May 9, 2014 11:26:25 AM

that is probably due to registry errors.I advise you to download this software from http "://download.cnet.com/Free-Window-Registry-Repair/3000-2086_4-10606555.html" and then click on full scan and then fix errors .If it does not fix the problem, please reply.
m
l
!