jay

I have been attempting to repair my RAM via the rogram on
the installation disk but every time I come to where it
asks for a password and I use my adminstrator password it
says the password is incorrect. How do I get this repair
to work?

There are no tools in Windows XP for repairing RAM. That's a hardware issue
that requires replacing the RAM if that is, in fact, what you mean.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User