Hard Drive recovery information programs

Hello all

Hoping you can all help. I have a couple failed hard
drives that obviously wont boot. I have always heard that
there is programs out there that will attempt to try to
recover files from failed hard drives. Can anyone send me
any links on them, either pay or free, preferbly free
programs:)

Thanks all

Zod

Hello

Thier are lots of site out their but it gets expensive keep that in mind

http://www.drivesavers.com/index1.html

http://www.ontrack.com/

Alvin