Bluetooth Devices

I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located under
the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and when I
try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control Panel.
How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help would
be great!
3 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth devices

    Alebar,
    hi, did you ver sort this problem out. I have the same issue and I am trying
    to connecta nokia phone, cheers, Nigel.

    "Alebar" wrote:

    > I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located under
    > the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and when I
    > try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control Panel.
    > How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help would
    > be great!

    Hello,

    I had same problem. I tried to run the Bluetooth control panel from a
    command line (Start->Run, enter "bthprops.cpl") but nothing happens. Any
    ideas anyone?

    "NobleNigel" <NobleNigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Alebar,
    > hi, did you ver sort this problem out. I have the same issue and I am
    > trying
    > to connecta nokia phone, cheers, Nigel.
    >
    > "Alebar" wrote:
    >
    >> I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located
    >> under
    >> the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and
    >> when I
    >> try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control
    >> Panel.
    >> How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help
    >> would
    >> be great!

    I have the exact same problem with a Belkin USB adapter and with a CompUSA
    adapter...

    If I install the oem software then in the control panel then roll back the
    driver to the OEM one the bluetooth places works but I can't print to my HP
    bluetooth printer adapter...

    If I remove all the OEM software and let Windows XP SP2 detect and set up
    the adapter I can print but otherwise cannot see or use the Bluetooth places
    or access any of its functionality

    "Bing Wong" <news1@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I had same problem. I tried to run the Bluetooth control panel from a
    > command line (Start->Run, enter "bthprops.cpl") but nothing happens. Any
    > ideas anyone?
    >

    > "NobleNigel" <NobleNigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Alebar,
    >> hi, did you ver sort this problem out. I have the same issue and I am
    >> trying
    >> to connecta nokia phone, cheers, Nigel.
    >>
    >> "Alebar" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located
    >>> under
    >>> the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and
    >>> when I
    >>> try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control
    >>> Panel.
    >>> How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help
    >>> would
    >>> be great!

Control Panel Devices Bluetooth Wireless Networking