Bluetooth Devices

I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located under
the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and when I
try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control Panel.
How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help would
be great!

Alebar,
hi, did you ver sort this problem out. I have the same issue and I am trying
to connecta nokia phone, cheers, Nigel.

"Alebar" wrote:

> I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located under
> the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and when I
> try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control Panel.
> How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help would
> be great!

Hello,

I had same problem. I tried to run the Bluetooth control panel from a
command line (Start->Run, enter "bthprops.cpl") but nothing happens. Any
ideas anyone?

"NobleNigel" <NobleNigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Alebar,
> hi, did you ver sort this problem out. I have the same issue and I am
> trying
> to connecta nokia phone, cheers, Nigel.
>
> "Alebar" wrote:
>
>> I have installed Win XP Pro SP2 and Bluetooth Devices is not located
>> under
>> the Control Panel. I just bought the Optical Keyboard Elite Combo and
>> when I
>> try to set it up is tells me to open Bluetooth Devices under Control
>> Panel.
>> How do I enable Bluetooth Devices within the Control Panel? Any help
>> would
>> be great!

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have the exact same problem with a Belkin USB adapter and with a CompUSA
adapter...

If I install the oem software then in the control panel then roll back the
driver to the OEM one the bluetooth places works but I can't print to my HP
bluetooth printer adapter...

If I remove all the OEM software and let Windows XP SP2 detect and set up
the adapter I can print but otherwise cannot see or use the Bluetooth places
or access any of its functionality