Contact ASUS

ASUS Netherlands (support@asustek.nl) does not respond my email. Does anyone
know a way to contact this company.

Question in Dutch below.

Geachte heer/mevrouw,

Dit voorjaar heb ik een systeem gekocht bij Mycom Amsterdam. Hierin zit een
Asus K8V de luxe moederboard. Op dit Moederboard zit een (15 pins) game
aansluiting. Nu wil ik mijn muziek keyboard hieraan hangen dus ben ik op
zoek naar een kabel die van deze connector op m'n moederboard naar een midi
(of joystick) aansluiting loopt die bij een van de PCI slots geplaatst kan
worden zodat ik de kabel van het keyboard daar kan inprikken. Mycom leverde
mij al zo'n onderdeel maar hiervan was helaas de kabel te kort. Nu zal er
bij dit moederboard toch zo'n onderdeel te krijgen zijn lijkt mij. Mijn
vraag is nu of u mij dit onderdeel kunt leveren en tegen welke prijs?

Ik zier uw antoord graag tegenmoet.

Met vriendelijke groet
Joris van der Grinten
8 answers Last reply
More about contact asus

    You are really suppose to get all your support through the dealer/store
    from which you purchased the ASUS product.

    However, I have found that using their online question submission is
    much more likely to yield a response, than simple email. I am sure
    that ASUS, like everyone else, gets SPAM'ed to the point that valid
    email gets lost in the flood.

    Try either...

    http://helpdesk.asus.com/logon.asp?URL=/Default.asp
    http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techserv.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

    "Jorti" <jorti_01@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > ASUS Netherlands (support@asustek.nl) does not respond my email. Does
    anyone
    > know a way to contact this company.
    (snip)

    if i remember correctly, you have to contact through the website, so you can
    get a ticket number to include in the email subject.... evidently without
    this ticket number, their mail system seems to delete the emails
    automatically.... a sort of anti-spam system, in a way....

    i've heard of someone else recently having a similar problem w/ the american
    ASUS support email address

    I can just imagine NewEgg or ZipZoomFly (whom I very much admire as online
    dealers) providing tech support on all of the products that they
    sell--especially on as many motherboards as Asus and others market. (little
    sarcasm here)

    Therefore, even though the dealer may be the ones that are supposed to
    provide the tech support according to Asus, that is not realistic or even
    reasonable unless Asus would provide some sort of dealer licensing and
    requirement for such support and then see what happens to the prices of
    motherboards. Ultimately, IMHO, IF Asus markets it, then THEY should
    provide tech support. IF I were to purchase locally an HP or Epson or
    Wester Digital or Plextor or ...?... (fill in the blank) the dealer does
    NOT provide the tech support unless some sort of extra warranty package was
    purchased at the point of sale and then, the extended warranties often only
    kick in after the manufacturer's warranty has expired.

    Asus needs to support their products--especially on items as varied and
    sophisticated as motherboards that are manufactured by THEM!!

    MikeSp
    -----------------------------
    "Walt" <NoSpamForWalt@Early.com> wrote in message
    > You are really suppose to get all your support through the dealer/store
    > from which you purchased the ASUS product.
    >
    > However, I have found that using their online question submission is
    > much more likely to yield a response, than simple email. I am sure
    > that ASUS, like everyone else, gets SPAM'ed to the point that valid
    > email gets lost in the flood.
    >
    > Try either...
    >
    > http://helpdesk.asus.com/logon.asp?URL=/Default.asp
    > http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techserv.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
    >
    > Jorti wrote:
    > >
    > > ASUS Netherlands (support@asustek.nl) does not respond my email. Does
    anyone
    > > know a way to contact this company.

    Anyone can certainly buy from a dealer they know can't/ wouldn't supply
    support, but I don't think anyone can complain afterward when they
    don't get support.

    Have you tried calling GM, Ford, or Honda's corporate offices, and asked
    how to replacement your tail light bulb? :) I am sure, though quite
    politely, they will send you back to your dealer.

    Asus really isn't a "mass retail marketer" like HP or Espon. I mean, when
    was the last time you saw an ASUS motherboard at Walmart? However, you
    can find HP printers there.

    MikeSp wrote:

    > I can just imagine NewEgg or ZipZoomFly (whom I very much admire as online
    > dealers) providing tech support on all of the products that they
    > sell--especially on as many motherboards as Asus and others market. (little
    > sarcasm here)

    Mike, I agree with you 100% on everything you have said in your message
    below.

    jm

    Il Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:29:57 -0400, Walt ha scritto:

    > Anyone can certainly buy from a dealer they know can't/ wouldn't supply
    > support, but I don't think anyone can complain afterward when they
    > don't get support.

    is your a joke??? :-((( It's 2004, we live on the internet, Asus HAVE TO
    PROVIDE - like other manufacturers do - support over the web: 95 per 100
    of the companys around the world handle RMAs via web and they are nice
    enough to reply to tech support e-mails.

    Now, we all know Asus do acceptable products but they offer a weak tech
    support. They do rarely reply to e-mails, they act like leaders of the
    pack, treating customers as servants :-(((

    It's time they change: our money is good and we deserve a reply, not
    matter how stupid our questions is :-((((

    > Have you tried calling GM, Ford, or Honda's corporate offices, and asked
    > how to replacement your tail light bulb? :) I am sure, though quite
    > politely, they will send you back to your dealer.

    That is totally another story :-((((

    So please Asus, be nice and polite like often chinese are, and reply to
    our requests or we simply have to stop to buy your products :-)
  7. Asus is useless. Boards are great. Customer service? Absoulutely f#$*in pathetic.
  8. Quote:

    MikeSp wrote:

    > I can just imagine NewEgg or ZipZoomFly (whom I very much admire as online
    > dealers) providing tech support on all of the products that they
    > sell--especially on as many motherboards as Asus and others market. (little
    > sarcasm here)

    Man you missed the point completly.

    Car dealers have tranined service machnics trained by the manufacturer.

    ASUS does not do this.
    They have to take service calls for there products.....period.

Asus Keyboards Motherboards Product