Changing Drive Letter.

I have moved the HD that would not be seen as udma and now it is seen
correctly, problem is the system is still seeing it as F: drive not as D: as
it should.

I did remove the D: drive so now I have A C E F

E is my burner, how do I make the F drive into D ?

Dingo said in news:uOUwC46QEHA.1396@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
> I have moved the HD that would not be seen as udma and now it is seen
> correctly, problem is the system is still seeing it as F: drive not
> as D: as it should.
>
> I did remove the D: drive so now I have A C E F
>
> E is my burner, how do I make the F drive into D ?

Use the Disk Management applet. Various ways to start it are:

- Start -> Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management.

- Run diskmgmt.msc.

*** Email domain = ".com" *AND* append "=NEWS=" to Subject.

Got it, fixed...

Many thanks mate........