  • Components
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 22, 2004 6:49:59 PM

Is there anyone able to tell the chemical of the ink for inkjet printer?

More about : inkjet ink chemical component

Anonymous
April 22, 2004 7:21:04 PM

We should ban the use of likjet ink. The supplyers never label in their
products. There has been no report the danger in this poison ink.

"Yunyohng" <yunyohng@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyone able to tell the chemical of the ink for inkjet printer?

Anonymous
April 27, 2004 12:31:55 AM

"Yunyohng" <yunyohng@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyone able to tell the chemical of the ink for inkjet printer?

It varies from make to make. Some companies put this info on the web - Here
is an HP data sheet in pdf format. I've not checked to see if it's a modern
document or if it's out of date.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/globalcitizenship/environment/...

You will see that the chemical composition is quite complex but a high
percentage is probably water!

Some countries require importers to make a toxicity declaration before
products can be imported. It might also be possible to find these.
!