P4B533 USB 2.o Boot?

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

I have a P4B533 with Bios 1006:

1) Can I boot from an external USB 2.0 Hard Drive?

2) How can I find the contents of the new Bios file. Went to site and
cannot find any info as to the contents of the file.

--
Best Regards,

Joe O

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

My P4B533 with Bios Revision 1015 does not support boot from USB device.
Can not answer your second question.