WE are - ALL S T I L L W A I T I N G - for the "IP5-FIX"

Charlie

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.mshardware.product,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

So...where is it?
How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been written and
released in an older software version?

The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to report about how
great MS is doing on this matter

- Charlie in Mississippi
- "Keep the Blues Alive"
acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
- now booking in the southeast

GFYS

---

----
>--
>
>- Charlie in Mississippi
>- "Keep the Blues Alive"
>acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
>- now booking in the southeast
>

>.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.mshardware.product,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

What is it you are waiting for? Tough is making code, Tuff
is a tradename. Please be perfect with your question.

"Charlie" <charlie@excite.com> wrote in message
| So...where is it?
| How tuff can it be to add features back that have already
been written and
| released in an older software version?
|
| The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to
report about how
| great MS is doing on this matter
| ----------------------------------------------------------
---

| ----------------------------------------------------------
----
| --
|
| - Charlie in Mississippi
| - "Keep the Blues Alive"
| acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
| - now booking in the southeast

Charlie

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.mshardware.product,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Huh??????????????

Take a valium....

--

> What is it you are waiting for? Tough is making code, Tuff
> is a tradename. Please be perfect with your question.
>

> "Charlie" <charlie@excite.com> wrote in message
> | So...where is it?
> | How tuff can it be to add features back that have already
> been written and
> | released in an older software version?
> |
> | The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to
> report about how
> | great MS is doing on this matter
> | ----------------------------------------------------------
> ---
> |

> | ----------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> | --
> |
> | - Charlie in Mississippi
> | - "Keep the Blues Alive"
> | acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
> | - now booking in the southeast

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.mshardware.product,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

See the posting from Joe the Hardware Guy on Fri, 28 May 2004 12:59:33 -0700
with the subject "Missing features in IntelliPoint 5.0"

That's about as official a word as you are going to get from Microsoft at
this time. Hopefully it answers your repeated inquiries.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Charlie" <charlie@excite.com> wrote in message
> So...where is it?
> How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been written and
> released in an older software version?
>
> The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to report about
how
> great MS is doing on this matter

> - Charlie in Mississippi
> - "Keep the Blues Alive"
> acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
> - now booking in the southeast

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.mshardware.product,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

> How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been written and
> released in an older software version?

I can tell you a lot of people, including me obviously, are wondering the
very same thing! Well, we can only hope they are working on new features
that eclipse the old one, and are SO good that we forget all the months we
had to wait with crippled mice. I can see that happening, shall we start to
hold our breaths? ;-)

"Charlie" <charlie@excite.com> wrote in message
> So...where is it?
> How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been written and
> released in an older software version?
>
> The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to report about
how
> great MS is doing on this matter

> - Charlie in Mississippi
> - "Keep the Blues Alive"
> acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
> - now booking in the southeast

peter

Hi,

I have read some articles from MS (can't remember where) that due to numerous complaints, MS would add back the features to the new release of the mouse drivers, but MS didn't mention the time for the new release.

Peter

----- Sean wrote: -----

> How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been written and
> released in an older software version?

I can tell you a lot of people, including me obviously, are wondering the
very same thing! Well, we can only hope they are working on new features
that eclipse the old one, and are SO good that we forget all the months we
had to wait with crippled mice. I can see that happening, shall we start to
hold our breaths? ;-)

"Charlie" <charlie@excite.com> wrote in message
> So...where is it?
> How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been written and
> released in an older software version?
>> The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to report about
how
> great MS is doing on this matter
> --
>> - Charlie in Mississippi
> - "Keep the Blues Alive"
> acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
> - now booking in the southeast

I also read that the "missing" features were never removed but "disabled"
because of conflicts with the features for the new tilt-wheel mice.

"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have read some articles from MS (can't remember where) that due to
numerous complaints, MS would add back the features to the new release of
the mouse drivers, but MS didn't mention the time for the new release.

> Peter
>
> ----- Sean wrote: -----
>
> > How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been
written and
> > released in an older software version?
>
> I can tell you a lot of people, including me obviously, are wondering
the
> very same thing! Well, we can only hope they are working on new
features
> that eclipse the old one, and are SO good that we forget all the
months we
> had to wait with crippled mice. I can see that happening, shall we
start to
> hold our breaths? ;-)
>

> "Charlie" <charlie@excite.com> wrote in message
> > So...where is it?
> > How tuff can it be to add features back that have already been
written and
> > released in an older software version?
> >> The space below is reserved for all the MVP MS Fan Boys to report
about
> how
> > great MS is doing on this matter

> > --
> >> - Charlie in Mississippi
> > - "Keep the Blues Alive"
> > acoustic-blues-duo@direcway.com
> > - now booking in the southeast

Charlie

IMHO that is really the "tail wagging the dog". I - N E V E R - use the new
so-called cool tilt wheel.

Have you got a link for that article you refer to?