help!i accidentally deleted my sound!:(

Stef

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2002

Hello, today i was going through my computer and deleting
some things to make some more room for things. When i
accidentally deleted my sound! I have a windows xp and im
using a compaq 750mhz and i really need some help. Can
anyone help me?THANKS:)

Exactly what did you do to delete your sound ? There are
at least 100 ways you could have done this, do you
remember what you did ?