There are two files in the page file put there before I
upgraded the memory chips. How do I get those files off
the page file and back in their origianl location?

The pagefile.sys re-generates at boot time. What files
and why do you want to get them off or move them ??? Is
there a particular problem that you are having ?

Good Luck !

I installed a new DVD Creator program and when trying to
use it I received a message from xp saying I was running
on minimal virtual memory and to wait for xp to
reconfigure. After which I was unable to use parts of a
program that had worked previously. I looked in the page
file and there are two files in there from this program.
I thought there might be a way to put them back where
they were originally so that the program will run again.

Roxio has had many problems with their software recently,
It might be a good idea to visit their web site and check
their FAQs & driver updates, also search Google for
additional information . . . www.roxio.com

I assume you have current anti-virus and anti-spyware
software, that you've done the Windows Critical Updates
and checked the Event Log for clues . . .

Good Luck !

This doesn't answer my original question is it possible
to move files out of the page file back to their origianl
location. This is a windows xp question not a Roxio
question.

TRENDING THREADS