My hard drive driver is not installed and not working prop..

Hi, I havea Western Digital Cavier hard drive that uses
the Microsoft device drivers that come with Windows XP and
it is not an available driver and I get error messages
that tells me that the installed service is not installed
and that the disk is not working properly as well as the
long filename, directory and/or volume syntax is invalid
error messages.
I need the device drivers that are for the hard drive to
work,can you help me fix my drive. It says it works when
I test it aand I am using my computer to send this, but
there is no device driver installed for the drive from
Microsoft. Can you help, please I do not want to reinstall
Windows over and over again. Thank you, please send a
reply as soon as possible to my email address on top of
this message.

Elia, go here http://support.wdc.com/download/index.asp and get the
drivers and software you need.